I offer workshops and other events at my farmden* in New York’s Hudson Valley (and sometimes elsewhere). The workshops provide an opportunity for me to teach where I grow, so each workshop is a very hands-on experience.
If you are in the New Paltz, NY area or are willing to travel, this is a worthwhile trip. This is a very beautiful, interesting, and historic region. Workshop length depends on the content. Note: Occasional workshops are held offsite.
Annual PLANT SALE
May 21, 2023 from 10 am to 2 pm.
Luscious, easy-to-grow, no spray fruits and ornaments.
For permaculture, native, and edible landscapes
- Lots of varieties of figs (Hardy Chicago, Green Ischia, Sicilian, San Piero, and more.
- Hardy orange (Citrus trifoliata)
- White Alpine Strawberries (‘Pineapple Crush’)
- Meyer Lemon
- Goji Berry
- Gooseberries (dessert varieties such as Captivator, Chief, and Glendale)
- European Blackcurrants (Belaruskaja, Titania)
- White currants (Primus)
- Hardy Grapes (Glenora Seedless, Brianna)
- Nanking Cherries
- Pomegranate (Sverkhranniy, one of the hardier varieties, from western Asia)
- Annabelle hydrangea
- Painted fern
- Astilbe (white)
- Highbush Blueberry (Berkely, Elliot)
Emerald Green Arborvitae
- Signed copies of gardening books I have written
- Other gardening books (all excellent)
For any other information, use the contact form below.
Location: 387 Springtown Rd, New Paltz, NY 12561
To contact me: